Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dare # 25


This was a great dare! I have a difficult time with journaling and this is helping me scrap things that I would never have thought about. I think the kids (and grand kids) will love reading things about their family, too. I always scrap about them but I need to remember that I can leave them memories of things they never knew! Someday I may be brave enough to have my AWFUL handwriting made into a font. I know I enjoy seeing things my grandmother has written. So I can rest assured they won't care if it looks bad, right?

2 comments:

Kimberly Geswein said...

Hey girl! love that page!!! Your journaling is wonderful!

If you still need a font you can get one at http://blueflombingo.com from Darcy Baldwin-- she's fab!

shelley- aka hairchick said...

Hi! I love your pages! i just recently starting looking into Digiscrapping. Do yo have any advice? Where should I start? I was also looking at the websites you listed! They're cool! What software do you use? I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.....