Friday, February 23, 2007

Added favorite sites

Yesterday, I was surfing and found these fabulous sites!!! I had to share them with you. I have added a link on my side bar

If you are like me, I need a little help in the layout department. Scraplifting is an amazing thing and it's even better when I can add my own twist. Sketch lover compiles all of the great layout sites in one! I was on it waaaay to long yesterday;) but I got some great ideas.

The next site is tooo cool. The SU! color wheel is a must but don't have it with me while I am digiscraping. I found this tool very helpful and I hope you do, too. Scraptitude has made a site for SU! color combos. You simply pick the SU! color you want to use then click search and it gives you a huge amount of color choices. Plus, I love that I can pull it up and compare it to the papers I have then *tweak* them if I need to. Our SU! colors rock and I think that is what I miss the most when I am digiscraping.

Ok, here's a page...

No comments: